1. India has always been one of the top 3 economies of the world in the last 2000 years
2. Of the 2000 years, India has been number 1 economy for 1100 years
3. After a gap of 130 years (1870) India is is back in its rightful place as one of the top 3 economies replacing France, Britain, Russia and Japan on the way back
4. The timelines coincide with French and British colonial empires which briefly enabled them to make it to the top 3 economies and they dropped out once their empires disintegrated
5. USA has led the pack for the last 100 years only to relinquish its 1st position to China and is uncomfortable filler in a India China sandwiched
How long will this situation continue? Will we see a return back to the 1 AD position with USA diminishing to a far away 3rd like the Roman empire. Maybe its still in the distant future but the result is a certainty. Under Narendra Modi and BJP we are on the way.